Saturday, January 28, 2023

3-To-Inspire with Lory

 


Hello everyone, how are you? It's Lory here today to share a new fun 3-to-inspire article. It's incredible,  the month of January is almost gone and time flies. It wad a very cold month and I have loved it and all its sweet and lazy moments at home, doing little things or nothing but being together laughing and hugging each other. They are priceless moments.

Today I am happy to share a new creative recipe and here it is:
  1. three little photos
  2. journaling cards
  3. a cluster of embellishments and stamps all together
What do you think? It's fun and easy to put together ;)


I have chosen black and white photos taking in a moments that happened at the end of the day and fortunately I had my phone and my camera closed to me. These little things are the best and worth every minute like the stamps say. I have used the slow day kit and the slow days beautiful stamps :)

On the left two of the digital journaling cards and on the right a 6x8 page filled with a mix of embellishments, ephemera and words and phrase stickers and then to complete everything the stamps.






Hop you like it and it inspires you to preserve your priceless memories.
have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

Love, Lory







No comments:

Post a Comment