Saturday, January 21, 2023

3-To-Inspire With Diane

 


Hi Everyone! Happy Saturday! It's Diane here, sharing a fun 3-To-Inspire layout using the beautiful SLOW DAYS kit, as well as the January Digitals. The three items I chose to work with are the January Digital Cut files (The Story of Today), the January digital papers, and the SLOW DAYS stamp set. I used these elements to tell the story of a recent day spent with my husband, and how we are enjoying the slower days of January.


When I saw the digital papers, I instantly thought that they would be fun to cluster together using a shape. I pulled out my punches and decided on the hexagon shape. I pieced those together to create a background for the cut file. I really liked the subtle color and texture it added. On the right side I added the 4x6 photo, stamping in the upper right corner. I also stamped on one of the 3x4 journal cards. I decided to make the larger photo a flip up so that I could add another photo from the day, and also add my journaling.


I added a label sticker to the side of the 4x6 photo so that whoever was looking at my album would know that it was a flip up. 

To finish up the layout I added a couple of more photos from the day to the 3x4 journal cards and embellished with some ephemera.


I really loved how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look! I hope you find some inspiration to play and create!

Happy crafting!

Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment