Friday, February 4, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED with NATASHA



Hello Citrus Twist fans, and Happy Friday! Today, I am highlighting the brand new Happy Hearts Collection which is SO adorable. The Happy Hearts mini kit is a specially curated kit of sweet products from various manufacturers. The patterned papers from the Stamp Market were one of my top favorite items in the mini kit and knew I wanted to have them as the main product used in this layout.


I started my page off with a basic mixed media background and then started to build my layers of my layout using various patterned papers. The tags scattered throughout the layout are from a cut apart sheet from the Stamp Market patterned paper pack. I love using tags in my layouts as it brings new colors and movement to the layout.


After I built my layers, I added some ephemera pieces from the Citrus Twist Exclusive Ephemera pack for the latest mini kit,
Handcrafted. I paired in some puffy stickers and the most adorable tiny paperclip. Last but not least, I built my title using the brand new black puffy alpha stickers as well as the cardstock stickers from the Flea Market Findings kit. Mixing two different types of alphas in the title adds the greater emphasis on “mess maker” which I love because that’s what this layout is all about!







To see how I put this layout together be sure to head on over to my Youtube channel, and check out my process video. Thanks so much for stopping by!














No comments:

Post a Comment