Friday, February 18, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION with NATHALIE

 


Hi there!

Nathalie with you to share some inspiration for your next Life Crafted Layout.   With our busy lives, there is always less and less time to sit down and document all those memories.  Well, here is where  the Life Crafted system is probably one of the best ways to get your stories documented quickly and with style.



For this page, I wanted to focus on a large bold title to tell the story of the photo.  So, I used the Spencer Solid Alpha to stamp the large word in one of the 4x8 manila tags.  




In addition, I am using the This Is Life Legends Stamp set to complete the title work, and also to create embellishments for the spread.  I paired the large title with a few extra embellishments from the Flea Market's Findings Kit.





I love having digital papers to work with, that means I can print them as I need them. This time, I am using a digital paper from the Fresh Starts digital collection, and paired it with one of the 6x8 papers from the Fresh Starts kit.  I pulled ephemera from a few collections to help me frame the photo.



I hope this inspires you to document your next story in your Life Crafted album... Remember to share with us your finished projects


XO



No comments:

Post a Comment