Friday, February 11, 2022

Life Crafted with Desiree

 


Hi crafty friends! I am so happy to be back with my first post of 2022 to share a spread in my Life Crafted Album. I have really been enjoying using the fun, bright Handcrafted mini-kit. Especially the funky florals.


In this spread, I used the Handcrafted kit to record the joy of continuing on the CTK team and doing what I love.


I started with this multi-colored stripe digital paper from the Handcrafted Traveler's Notebook Basics and Patterns Digital Papers. I enlarged the pattern and copied and pasted it to make a full 11x8.5 sized patterned paper and printed it out. Then, I cut this paper down to two pages to fit inside the album. Next, I put a smaller piece of white cardstock on each paper for my background.



To make my cluster, I backed my photo with a floral polaroid from the Handcrafted Digital Elements. I used this fun paintbrush along with other die cuts from the Handcrafted Die Cut Ephemera and Handcrafted Puffy Stickers. I used these gorgeous ombre Yellow to Pink Fade Alphabet Puffy Stickers to make my "Maker" title.


For my left side, I thought the "create" word and floral from the Handcrafted Ephemera was perfect for the top of my page. It was a great way to balance out my photo cluster and title on the opposite page. I placed my journaling on vellum and placed it under the title.


I could not resist this mini-cluster at the bottom of my page. I used more florals and die cuts from the Handcrafted Ephemera and Handcrafted Puffy Stickers.

I completed my layout by adding these electric pink Handcrafted Tiny Word Stickers and Bright Chipboard Stars. To carry out the craft theme, I splattered pink and blue watercolor throughout my spread.

I hope you enjoyed this Life Crafted spread with me today! I wish you a crafty February.





















No comments:

Post a Comment