Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Desiree

 


Hey CTK friends!

It feels like it's been a while, so I am so happy to be sharing this week's Sunday sketch with you today.  Let's take a look at this lovely sketch.




This sketch stuck out to me because of it's layered, simplicity.  I thought it would be fun to do it in my Life Crafted album.




I started the layout with digital papers.  For the left where my sketch would be, I selected this blue line paper from the TN Basics and Patterned Paper for May in the Citrus Twist Kits digital shop.  Next, I chose this fun color label paper from the Cravings TN Digital Paper Collection.  I thought all these colors worked well together.  It's always fun to see how well all the Citrus Twist Kits digitals work together.



On the left, I started my layered cluster with patterned papers.  I decided to curl the edges for texture.  To make my clustered even bigger, I layered tags and tickets from the Hearts and Tags Die-Cut Ephemera pack.  I chose the sweet yellow and pink florals from the Summertime Florals Ephemera pack.  I used these lovely One of a Kind Cardstock Word stickers from the May release (my favorite) to make a tiny title.  





I decided to leave me right page more simple.  I added puffy stickers and more tiny word stickers to match the color of each label.  I finished the page with the beautiful script "fly" ephemera.  I thought it was perfect to symbolize my hopes for my daughter but also literal since her Dad had her in the air.

Thank you so much for visiting us for this Sunday sketch.  I hope you enjoy.

XO, Desiree








No comments:

Post a Comment