Thursday, April 17, 2014

Be inspired with Nina

www.paintingsunny.com

It´s no secret that I´m addicted to frames and also butterflies. I´m always on the run to find great new inspirations and mood boards like this one.  Normally I don´t use often the color black for backgrounds of my pages because I love the bright airy look. But if I got the kit with those chalk black and black dotted paper I knew I would like to give them a try. And I like the result. Sometimes it´s great to leave your own comfort zone, right?!
Behind the Insta frame I add again a piece of the black chalk paper. The butterfly is made with a die and my Big Shot machine.  I used acrylic painted white cardstock and transparency paper (both included in the kit) to make this 3D butterfly shape. The phrase is stamped with the Citrus Twist Kits Stamp Set....



Products used:
April Main Scrapbook Kit
April Embellishment Kit
From my stash: Acrylic Paint, A piece of a paper doilie, sewing machine

1 comment: