Wednesday, April 23, 2014

6x6 Paper Play with Jen Boumis

Hello everyone! Jen here sharing a layout today highlighting the Lemon Lush paper pad from the April Pocket Life kit. I was itching to scrapbook the photos I took of my children on St. Patrick's Day this year. While the colors in the paper pad this month were not themed in any way, the fresh greens and yellows were a great fit for my photos.

JenB_April6x61
For the design of this layout, I decided to use several patterns and put my circle punches to use. I chose three sizes of punches and made an overlapping line of circles. I then used the CTK packaging twine to hand stitch through the border.

JenB_April6x62
Glittery enamel star accents from the Pocket Life Embellishment kit added a little extra pop.

JenB_April6x63
And one triangle cut of the green text pattern made for an extra large photo corner for my main picture, finished with a CTK label and a Silhouette cut shamrock.

JenB_April6x64
This layout was completed in about 30 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Totally digging the white space here! This page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete