My name is Mette and I am 46 years young.
I live in a town called Vasteras in Sweden together with my husband and our son Adam, age 19, and our dog.
We also have two daughters, but they have moved away from home. Mye is the oldest one and she is 25 years and then it is Emma and she is 23 years.
I work on the ICU on the hospital here in Vasteras. I love my work.
On my freetime I love to read, look at movies and spend time with friends and family.
And of course I love to scrap. I started scrapping for about 6 years ago and loved it from moment one.
This hobby is just the best way to get your thoughts out and also for keeping your memories.
I am so honored to be the GDT here at Citrus Twist now in March, and I really hope that I will be able to inspire you.
You can visit me at my blog: http://mettka.blogspot.com
1. How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start? I´ve been scrapping for little over 6 years now. It all started with me and a friend got curious about scrapbooking and went for a night-class learning more about it. And from that first minute I was in love! This hobbby is just great!
2. How would you describe your scrapbooking style? My style have changed during the years I´ve been scrapping, but now I think that I finally got my style figured out! I would describe it colorful. I love to work with stamps, mists, distresses etc on my backgrounds. I often start with a white cardstock and fill it with the colors I think fits my layout and the photo. The mood I want with my layout!
3. What scrapbookers have influenced you most? Oh... There is so many great scrappers out there! But here are a few... Lene Neby, Jasmine Shea, Luckie, Laetitia... But as I said there are so many so the list could be really long!
4. What is your favorite thing about kit clubs? The kits are filled with papers and decorations that go together in a great way. I don´t have to go shopping and find all the “goes-together” myself. And opening a kit makes me feel like a little kid! I´m so excited and curious.
5. If you departed on a week-long trip to Italy, what are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items you would bring with you (besides your camera and photos!)? My EdgeScraper (can´t be without that one!) . Then paint ofcourse... After that I would have to bring papers, alphas and buttons.
6. How would you describe the Citrus Twist March's kit and what do you enjoy most about the kit? The colors! This kit is really an explosion of wonderful happy colors. And to go with the great papers there are lots of great decos! With the colorful papers and decos there are also those amazing wood-decos. Love!< It is so easy to create with this wonderful kit!
Be sure to leave a comment to be entered to win ONE of her favorite things!
Here is a sneak of her work with the March Kit.
Welcome to Citrus Twist Mette! We're really glad to have you with us this month! I love your style and can't wait to see what you did with the kit!ReplyDelete
So excited! I love Mette's work; can't wait to see her kit reveals this month :)ReplyDelete
Enjoyed perusing your blog. What a wonderful style. Love all the white with BRIGHT colors! Look forward to seeing what you do with the new kit!ReplyDelete