Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Lisa

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be back to share a little pocket page spread I put together in my Life Crafted album using the June Cravings Kit.
For these pages I used the included bonus TN basics digital files from this month. Cravings was such a fun theme. I don't know about you guys, but my kids are eating us out of house and home. This picture of my daughter standing in front of the fridge is such a common occurrence, I wanted to make sure and document it.
As I mentioned, for the left side of this spread, I used the digital TN papers. I also added a digital stamp, "the heart wants what the heart wants." I'm so thankful that they do want healthy snacks, at least part of the time. I also added a puffy sticker to the bottom of the photo to repeat the shape at the top of the page. When placing this picture in the document in photoshop, I created a custom shape using the pen tool that echoed the shape of the banner at the top of the page. I then embedded the photo using a clipping mask. I love that extra detail on this page.
On the right side, I used the two 3x4 pocket page protector. I included a filler card that repeated the theme with a puffy sticker. To finish off these quick pages, I included another shot of Ava staring at the the fridge, holding the door open. Especially in these weird times, I love being able to include the little things I may forget as time goes by. I hope you all loved this month's kit as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment