Thursday, June 11, 2020

Life Crafted with Marivi



Hello everyone,
I hope they are all well and that little by little it seems that we are returning to normal.

This time I show you a double layout, with the sheet folded, on the "cover" a photo with two vertical strips of paper and on top I have placed the title with the puffy alphabet, the first word I have superimposed it, and I have stamped it .



Inside, the page on the right, I have placed the same paper as on the previous page, with a label with a phrase and some decorations.


I have decorated the photo with several strips of paper, one of them I have folded and sewn to make a banner.

I made the title with a stamp and then I cut it, just like the little ice cream at the bottom.




 On the label various details and a puffy star.



On the banner I have put a puffy sticker and another word sticker.




The pieces of yellow flower paper are sewn too, creating margins to decorate.And I have also added splashes on both pages.




I hope you like it and it helps you to create your projects.
See you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment