Saturday, June 6, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge! 

Here are the prompts:

1. Use a patterned paper background (or 2)
2. Add puffy stickers (the more, the better!)
3. Add stamping

Here's a look at my Life Crafted layout using the prompts:


I combined the amazing Life Crafted "Cravings" Kit and Scrapbooking Add-on Kit to create this spread. 

To begin the layout, I trimmed a striped patterned paper from the Add-on Kit to fit as a full page in the album.  I am always tempted to begin a project with white cardstock, but I wanted to change it up a bit and challenge myself to use lots of color!  I layered ephemera die cuts and stickers to create a large embellishment cluster.  There are so many fun pieces in the kits, I wanted to use them ALL!  I added some white twine to the tag and strung a puffy sticker coffee cup onto it.  Love this added detail!  I typed my journaling onto vellum and stapled it below the embellishment cluster.  To finish off the page, I added some stamping using the This Is Life "Yes" Stamp.


For the right side of the layout, I trimmed a graph patterned paper from the Add-on Kit to use as the background.  I adhered my photo to a piece of the same striped paper that I used on the other page.  Using the same pattern helps to create continuity between the two pages.


Next, I embellished the page with cardstock stickers, ephemera, puffy stickers, and stamping (using the "Yes" Stamp and the Traveler's Notebook Stamp). 


Be sure to stop by the Citrus Twist Kits shop and check out the gorgeous June kits!  I can't wait to see your take on this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment