Monday, June 22, 2020

Open Post with Amy Jo Vanden Brink


Hello everyone!  For my post today I'm so excited to combine some resources and show you how easy it is to create a very nice page with very little effort!
To start with, I took my large photo (right) and added a digital tag on it before I printed.  This allowed better depth on the layered embellishment on the bottom corner (and bonus, it will never fall off!)
Then I took the numbered page (1, 2, 3) and added some of the digital patterned papers and my photos (again, before printing).  I like to put as many pages in to the Life Crafted Albums as possible, and this helps cut down on the bulk of the page, leaving room for the chunkier embellishments.
Once both sides of the spread were printed out, I added some of the purple phrase stickers, puffy stickers and chipboard pieces to embellish the layout.
The journaling fit easily into the square that I left plain, I did add the stickers first so that I wouldn't cover up any words.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope that this encourages you to try and use the digital supplies on your photos before you print them!

No comments:

Post a Comment