Friday, June 12, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha


Hey friends!  It's Marsha here today, and I'm excited to share a project I created in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the gorgeous June Scrapbooking Add-On Kit to create this spread.

Here's a look at the layout:


I love documenting photos of my sweet little niece, and this photo of her is one of my favorites!  To begin the layout, I trimmed a ledger paper from the kit to fit as a full page in the album.  I added some layers behind the photo using several patterned papers and an ephemera die cut.  I then embellished around the photo using puffy stickers, cardstock stickers, and an acetate piece.


I typed my journaling and added it in strips below the photo.  Next, I created another cluster at the bottom of the page using a floral piece, puffy sticker, and some cardstock stickers.  To finish off the page, I added a bit of stamping using the Life Crafted Kit Stamp and the This Is Life "Yes" Stamp.

For the other side of the spread, I trimmed a floral patterned paper from the kit to fit in a page protector.  I love this paper and really wanted to use it as a background.  I kept this side of the spread very simple, just creating a tag shape from the grid patterned paper and layering an ephemera piece and some puffy and cardstock stickers.  To finish off the page, I added more stamping using the Life Crafted Kit Stamp.


I hope I have inspired you to get some of your memories documented in your Life Crafted Album!  The pages come together so quickly using this format!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment