Saturday, June 27, 2020

3-to-inspire with Marivi



Hello again, I bring you a new layout with Life Crafted "CRAVINGS" Kit .Today 3-to-Inspire challenge that I created with the June kit.

These are my three prompts for you.

1.Chevron pattern
2.Splaters
3. # 2, 3x4 Pockets



With three of the papers from the kit I have cut strips to then fit them to create a chevron of different colors, then I have sewn the pattern, which I have placed at the top of the layout.


I have not centered the photo, I have left it a little to the left, to place underneath a card with a message.


I have also placed various decorations, a chipboard, a pair of puffy stickers, a star and splashes.



and the other part of the LO, is a page protector # 2, 3x4 Pockets with two kit cards and a puffy sticker.




I hope you like this challenge, I am looking forward to seeing your version.
I wish everyone is well and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment