Thursday, June 18, 2020

Life Crafted with Diane


Hi everyone, Diane here with a really quick spread in my Life Crafted album.


Ever find a die cut and know you have the PERFECT photo for it? One tiny little die cut inspired this whole page! When I saw the word "Snuggles", I knew almost immediately how this page would come together. I printed a full page photo at 5 x 8.25 as well as a smaller photo to fit the little floral frame.


I chose to use as much of the lovely lavender elements of the kit as I could, so I pulled out all the floral die cuts and a couple of journalling cards. Then I grabbed this lovely, lavender paper and trimmed it down to fit my page. I added my photo to the frame, then added the die cut and adhered it using some craft foam for dimension.


I added the florals to my full page photo and then grabbed a 3x4 page protector to add the journalling cards to. I couldn't believe my luck when I realised I could use both the front and back of BOTH cards, which made things very simple. I typed my journalling and added a couple of smaller die cuts plus a few tiny word stickers and call this spread done!


Here's a look at the process this layout took ...


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to share your Life Crafted pages in the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan page! We'd all love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment