Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica



Hey guys! I hope you're having a crafty week. It's Erica here with the weekly pocket page challenge. Today I am sharing week 18 in my 2020 album using the June Cravings Kit and Scrapbooking Add-On.



I love all the purple and blue tones in this kit. For this page I focused on those two colours and even altered the digital Social Hour card in Photoshop to match the blue in the kit. I wanted to use as many of the adorable lavender tiny word stickers as possible and found a home for one of them on almost every card. 




I then used the multi coloured alphas from the Scrapbooking Add-On kit to create a pop of colour. I used these alphas in three places across the page creating a visual triangle. I love how well these match the colours in the kit!




On this card celebrating National Scrapbooking Day, I used a paper from the Cravings kit and two strips of pattern that I fussy cut from one of the 12x12 pages in the Scrapbooking Add-On. I layered a rainbow puffy sticker from the Magical Forest Thickers and a tiny word sticker.


I also used a few pieces from the June Cutapart Elements and Digital Tags. This days of the week element was the perfect size to fit inside this 3x4 card I cut down from a 12x12 sheet in the Scrapbooking Add-On.




I ended by adding a few puffy stickers across the layout and I love the way it came out!



Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Have a crafty week!




No comments:

Post a Comment