Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Peony - A Spread for my Life Crafted Album by Anna

Hi dear ones! Anna here today bringing you another happy creation using the fantastic July Life Crafted Kit, Best Of This Life. This time I opted for a spread for my awesome Life Crafted Album, I'm in love. These albums are just in the perfect size since I really like the Travelers Notebook format. The only issue is that I want them in all five colors, lol!

Now over to my pages.



The beautiful intricate cut file is a subscriber exclusive one which all CTK subscribers have access to. Our own super talented Nathalie is the designer of almost all of our die cuts. They are all so very beautiful.




 As I've said many times before I'm a succer for labels and you always find plenty of them in every CTK Life Crafted kit, with or without text. I find them very useable on almost every project I create.

The pink alphas are picked from the CTK June Add On kit. Perfect match for these pages about one of my favourite flowers in my garden, the Peony!

And there you have it! Now it's your turn to create something of your own and please share it with us on Instagram #citrustwistkits and/or on our CTK Fan Page on Facebook. We love to see your gorgeous creations.

Until next time! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment