Monday, July 29, 2019

Let's Get Digital with Anna


Hi dear friends! Anna here with you today and I'm so excited to share my project with you where I've used the digital elements from the July Life Crafted kit. There are lot's of them each month in the CTK shop and they are gorgeous. Some of them are Subscribers Exclusive and a few of them are open for everyone.

Here's what I came up with.


The first thing I did was to cut out this beautiful sunray digital cut file( subscriber exclusive) designed by Nathalie. I sized it up pretty much and I love how it turned out backed with all these gorgeous papers. The papers are a few of the digital papers and one of the digital PL cards, also a few of the labels are from the digital cutaparts. One of the best things with digital elements is that you can size them as you want, sometimes type your journaling on the digital pieces before printing and you can print your favorite pieces over and over again.


These two labels are from the cut aparts as well. Though the lovely colorful hexagon is from the ephemera pack of the physical Life Crafted kit . Also I went for a bit light mixed media using some color mists in matching colors.


Here's one of the labels from the digital cut apart sheet. I've used the "Summer is Here" sentiment out from the Life Crafted kits stamps. Also I mixed the digitals up with a few of the lovely chipboard stickers  and some enamels from the kit.

I like to make small clusters using a combo of both digital parts and other embellishments from the kit. Also I like to add stitches and/or staples to my projects to get texture and dimension.



I had a blast while creating this page and I hope I could bring some scrappy inspiration into your scrappy heart as well! Be sure to check up all the gorgeous CTK digitals and have some fun. Also heads up for the soon to be release of the new kits for August. I promise you that they're smashing gorgeous!!

As always just ask away if you have any questions and I'll try to help you :)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like! Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment