Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Travelers Notebook Challenge with Patricia


Hello, CTK Friends!  I have enjoyed playing with the July Life Crafted and Add-On kit so much.  Sometimes that beautiful pile left on your desk can give you a whole new perspective or angle.  So for today's post, it is all about angles.

 

I started by using my scissors to trim angles from leftover papers on my desk from both the Add-On and the Life Crafted kit.  I added some straight stitching to them, and pieced them onto my background.  I picked photos that would cover most of the TN page and started placing the trimmed and stitched pattern paper pieces over them.


After getting this design started and photos in place, I used the Life Crafted papers and white cardstock along with the Summer Icons cut file to piece together, stamped onto Life Crafted paper one of the images from the Travelers Notebook stamp sets for this month.  I trimmed out three of them to add more stamping and a single stitched line through the center before adhering into place.


Then I continued the stamping on the same pattern paper to make a longer piece to trim out to type my journaling.


Added my Summer Icon cuts, and a mix of Life Crafted and Add-On embellishments to finish this.


Angles really are a lot of fun to create motion, texture, and a way to use your scraps of pattern paper.  Hope you give this challenge a try and share in our Facebook group or on Instagram tagging us @citrustwistkits

No comments:

Post a Comment