Saturday, July 13, 2019

Scrapbook Layout with Laura Rahel

Hey friends, Laura Rahel Crosby here today. I'm sharing a 12x12 traditional scrapbook page I made using the July Citrus Twist Kits. The cool pink tones in the kit were perfect for a set of photos I had of my sister, my baby niece, and myself, where we were all wearing blue and pink. You can follow me on youtube to see how I created this page and other projects I make using my Citrus Twist Kits.


I was aiming for lots of texture on this page, which I achieved by using texture paste through a floral modeling stencil, by chain stitching that gorgeous cut file I used for my title, and by adding lots of layers behind each photo. I used four different patterned papers from the kit to back my cut file and I love how it turned out. I created a subtitle using the wood grain alphabets and then finished off the page with a little journaling in two different spots. I love how much texture the final page has.




I hope you've enjoyed this look at how I'm using my CTK this month. Happy crafting!
xoxo, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment