Thursday, July 4, 2019

Documenting Pool Photos | Life Crafted Album

Citrus Twist Kits Life Crafted Scrapbook Album Spread - Lydia Cost

I am clearly a proud lover of CTK kits, but guys, this month's kit is everything my crafty heart loves!  I'm so completely smitten!  All the bold bright summery colors just align perfectly with my bright shiny soul.  I already know I'll be smashing this kit to bits, because I'm obsessed with every single element!

This little Life Crafted spread was all about these great photos of my little man in the pool this past weekend.  They turned out so lovely and cute with that amazingly clean water in the background.  I've always been a sucker for a good pool photo!  This month's kit was the perfect addition to that blue background!  I couldn't wait to scrap them.

I snuck in one of the 3x4 cards to document the date and location of the photos.  I love the way it just pops behind the lower photo on this side of the spread.


I also chose to pop my photos off the page with a little wax paper packaging.  This is one of my go to tricks for adding eye-catching dimension to any project including photos.  I then layered up some pieces from the ephemera pack and a couple puffy stars.


I added this amazing 4x6 card to the right side of my spread and decked it out with a great title, using the new chipboard alphas.  Aren't they amazing?!  I added another few of my favorite bits from the ephemera pack and some enamel dots.  I'll add all my journaling for our weekend at the pool on this card!  I just love how it turned out!

https://www.ashersmiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment