Saturday, July 20, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Anna


Hi dear friends!
Anna here with you today bringing you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge. I just love this month's The Best of This Life kits !  Lots of  happy colors, gorgeous designs and so versatile which made creating with it super easy.  let's have a look at the prompts I've choosen.

  1. Use color mist/watercolors on your background, preferably more than one color.
  2. Use Digital files (Stamps/Cut Files/ Cut apart elements/PL cards/TN papers/)
  3. Use more than two patterned papers.

With these prompts my 12x12 layout came up so easily and I had so much fun while creating.
Now it's your turn to dig into your kit's and play along with us in this challenge.

Here's what I created.


I started up with my first promt using four different color mist's for my background. I used a brush and did some painting to get my pretty bold color blocks.



For my second prompt I used a digital cut file designed to fit one of the lovely Life Crafted Albums. Though I used mine as my title, I just turned it on side instead of using it stright up. Also I used one of digital PL cards (the yellow one with white flowers) and backed a part of the cut file with it.



My third and last promt was using more than two patterned papers and so I did and even more, lol! I think I can count up to five different paper designs.




To finish this happy page I used a few puffy Stickers as well as a few chipboard stickers. They are just gorgeous. There will be a little step by step tutorial of this page on the CTK IG-Stories, hope you'll like it.

Now I do really hope this challenge inspires you to create a project of your own. Be sure to head over to the website and check the kits for this month as well as the different stamps that are available in the CTK shop.
Also please do ask me if you have any questions and I will try to help out.

All the best until next time! Anna xo





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Anna ! You matched the mixed media so well and I love the paper-backing of this cool cut
    file. <3 hugs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you dear๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Anna xo

      Delete