Monday, July 15, 2019

"More of This" Pocket Pages with Suzanna

Hey there, crafty pals! Suzanna here - I'm back to share a fun pocket page layout I put together with this month's Life Crafted kit. I've been LOVING the journaling cards we've been receiving in the kits, and wanted to created an entire layout with my favorites. I love using journaling cards in all different types of layouts, including traditional scrapbook layouts, but nothing showcases the journaling cards like a good pocket page.


I was so excited when I realized one of the events on my "to document" list had the perfect number of photos for this layout. Don't you love when a layout includes both products you love and photos your crazy about?


The left side of the layout came together quickly. I used a 3x4 card with a quote that perfectly sums up my feelings about the event, and a 4x6 card with a pattern that I just can't get enough of! I played with the idea of adding large alphas to the 4x6 card, but loved the pattern to cover it with anything. Then, I layered a few pieces into a small embellishment cluster at the bottom of my photo to finish that side off!


For the right side of the layout, I created two small embellishment clusters on each of my photos to bring a little pop of color to each of them. I used a journaling card to write a little about the memory/event, and added a stamped sentiment right above. The last journaling card features a stamped phrase on a label, along with a small cluster of embellishments.


I love the way this layout turned out! I can't help but smile every time I look at it because I just love the photos, the color palette, and the products I used. I consider that a crafty win! I hope you enjoyed coming along as I shared my process for this layout. Have fun getting crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment