Saturday, July 27, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Alena


Hello, crafty friends! Alena here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you!
I am sharing some more pages in my wonderful Life Crafted Album. I used the lovely July Life Crafted "Best Of This Life" Kit.

For my spread I decided to use two pocket pages which holdes  2–3x4 cards.



I  love those  die-cuts that are included in this months Project Life kit, I used a few in this spread. The main decoration of the cards are beautiful yellow flowers. I positioned them using foam pads. Labels have also been added.


And of course I can not resist these beautiful pieces of chipboard. I added one of them to the journal card. This time I decided to write the text manually, although I usually use my printer. I like the result, although my handwriting is not perfect. Almost always I add a machine line. Recently, I like to use for this thread mint color.




For today's 3-to-Inspire, the categories are:

Use flowers die-cuts .
Stitch (machine, hand).
Use at least two photos in your project.

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.


Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment