Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Amanda!



Hi CTK Friends!

Amanda here, and I am so excited to be joining you for today's installment of the awesome Sunday Sketch challenge! I hope you'll get some time to craft & play along!
Here's the fabulous sketch we're being inspired with.....


Wow! What a terrific sketch! I love this design & can see it working for both scrapbook pages AND as a page for my Life Crafted Album!
So naturally,  I've created both pages to inspire you with!
First up is my scrapbook layout, "Sweet"




Sigh! Isn't this divine! Such a young, fresh & feminine page of my daughter & niece! I just adore all those pretty pattern paper layers & colors! Gorgeous!
With such a fabulous sketch, I really didn't want to alter it. I mean, seriously, that design rocks! So my layout follows it fairly closely.
I especially loved the shipping tag feature, & just had to use the 4" x 8" cream tag that was included in the Love Stories Kit!
Here's a closer look at my layout....


I switched the messy thread in the sketch for the hearts, butterfly & acetate die cut. The larger hearts are fussy cut from one of the Crate Paper La La Love papers. That bright blue one coordinates perfectly with the puffy sticker heart & die cut butterfly, and really pops against the soft colors. 
And need I mention how amazing the acetate die cuts are in this month's Love Stories Kit?! Love!!!!!!
Here's a look at another acetate shape on my layout.......


Beautiful!
I use the crisp white Heidi Swapp Thickers from the Scrapbooking Add On Kit for my layout title, and embellish this cluster with more of those pretty ephemera butterflies, and puffy sticker hearts.


Oh.so.pretty!!!

For my Life Crafted Album page, I rotate the sketch 90 degrees so it will better suit my narrow 5" x 8" layout....



Oh how beautiful! I've used a similar color scheme, but this time I opted for warm red accents instead of mint green. I used one of the February Subscriber Printables in place of my layout title, & positioned my title where the journaling may have featured. Those exclusive gold puffy alphabet are simply stunning! Such a sweet lil page for my Life Crafted Album! 

And there you have it - one sketch, two ways! 
I hope my layouts have inspired you to play along and get creating with your Citrus Twist Life Crafted Kits! 
Be sure to share your creations in the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page HERE.
I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for joining me today, 
til next time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment