Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Meet our February Guest Designer - Jessy Christopher-Tham!


We are so happy to share our February Guest Designer with you - Jessy Christoper-Tham!  We've been so lucky to have her create two projects for us this month and today we're excited to share her first project, a beautiful 12x12 layout!  You can see more of Jessy's stunning work on her blog and Instagram!

-----------------------------------------


Hello there. Jessy here to share with you a layout created with the February Life Crafted kit. As always before I picked out my supplies, I will sure draw inspirations from the photo. For this layout, the flora designs on my daughters' Chinese costumes gave me inspirations for the overall look. 


I started with pleating ruffles with tissue papers. The ruffles sure added interesting textures to the layout. Next, I positioned the 2 patterned papers. They were carefully picked to match the photos. 



Then I positioned the photos somewhere in the middle. I added doilies to further enhance the girly feminine look I was going for. 



To complete the layout, I adhered all the cute butterflies and other cute details like chipboard stickers, acetates and cute sentiments all around the layout. 



It's always fun to create with any CTK kits, really! Thanks for joining me today! 

Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment