Thursday, February 28, 2019

Life Crafted with our February Guest Designer - Jessy Christopher-Tham!



Hey again! I'm back with another post sharing with you what I created with the Life Crafted Album.



I wanted to add some embellishments onto the cover, just to make it fancy! So I went with some die-cuts that I grabbed from the February Life Crafted kit. I'm really obsessed with those cute butterflies and all the hearts.



I decided to add circle punched vellum to add more texture to the cover. And the doily sure gave the contrast for the overall look!



Here are the pages that I created for the sleeves. I really loved working with smaller canvas sometimes. It's just perfect for mama like me to complete little pages without spending too much time. 



Those acetate sentiments are just perfect to use along with these pages. The advantage on working with a kit is that you have everything matched for you and your projects will look cohesive especially working in an album.



Here are some close-ups:





Thank you for letting me share today! Thank you Trina for this amazing opportunity to guest for CTK.

Xoxo Jessy

You can see more of Jessy's stunning work on her blog and Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment