Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Sketch



Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

Here's a look at the sketch this week:


Instead of creating a traditional 12x12 layout, I wanted to show you how easily these sketches can translate into a Life Crafted Album's pages.

I just divided the layout exactly in the middle and shifted the right photo a little. I replaced one of the large rectangles with a machine line.

These pages are quite simple and has lots of white space.

Love how this turned out, the colors of the kit are perfect for the cute pictures of our boys. 
My absolute favorite of this Kit is Exclusive Acetate.
Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment