Friday, February 15, 2019

Life Crafted with Melanie

Hello CTK friends, Melanie here today.
I am sharing some more pages in my wonderful Life Crafted Album. I used the lovely February Life Crafted Kit  and the This is Life 'heart and Soul stampset.
The first layout is a double page, one 8x4 inch size and a smaller insert (8x3 inch). I love to vary the page sizes in my album, that  makes for a lot more interest.


For the first page I trimmed the gorgeous flower paper to size and added my picture with the die cut title and some tags and hearts to the bottom of the page. I sewed along the hearts to add a little more texture.


I stamped a label by using the stamps from the kit, cut it out and glued it on top of my layout, then I slid everything into the pocket before attaching a butterfly on top it. When I work with pocket pages I love to stick some pieces outside the pockets. It adds a lot of texture and makes everything more interesting when flipping through the pages.


I repeated the same technique on the left hand side of my spread where I used two of the cards from the kit to fill in my pockets. I placed my journaling on one of the cards and called my spread done.



For the backside of the 3x8 pocket I also used two of the cards. I created my own embellishment by using the heart stamp on a red card and punching it out with a circle punch.  I stapled it on the card and journaled about our evening strolls, playing Pokémon Go, which I love right now. 


I stapled the 24/7 diecut on my bottom card to finish this page.



I hope you all love your Life Crafted Albums like I do and I can't wait to see what you're creating. As always, don't forget to share your work with us on Instagram (#citrustwistkits) and in our Facebook Group ! Until next time, 

Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment