Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Adding a large photo to the Life Crafted Album with Melanie

Hello CTK friends,
Melanie here with another page in my Life Crafted Album.
For this Layout I used the February Life Crafted Kit and the adorable puffy stickers from the Scrapbooking Add-On Kit.



I used the tag from the Kit for my photo. I glued it down, cut around it and then punched the wholes in it. I used some tags and hearts for embellishing my picture. I kept it simple because I wanted the photo to stand out.



I glued a paper from the kit on the backside of the tag and used a picture of my frozen hair which was taken the same day as the one from the front side. Again I used some tags for embellishing my layout. This time I made a little cluster on the bottom of the tag and another one on my picture.



I finished the layout by adding some puffy stickers and my journaling and called it good. It's so easy and fun documenting your stories in this cute little album and it's so versatile. That's what I love about it so much.

This is my last blogpost for Citrus Twist Kits and I am a little sad about it because being on this team and working with all the talented ladies and the gorgeous products was wonderful but life got a little busy lately and I felt I needed to take a step back. I will see your work in the CTK Facebook Group and on Instagram though!

Have fun creating,

Melanie






No comments:

Post a Comment