Saturday, February 16, 2019

3-to-Inspire with Anna




Hi dear CTK friends!
Anna here with you today to host one of my favourite challenges, the 3-to-Inspire, YAY!
I think it's so inspiring and a perfect kick of to start playing with my stuff.
Hope you will join in and play along with me , can't wait to see your goodness.

Here's my promts for this week.

1: Pick up one main color from your photo/photos and stick with that, not necessarily in a monochrom way but mainly your chosen color.
2: Use ephemeras/Die-Cuts
3: Incorporate stamping

And here's what I came up with using my three prompts and the February Life Crafted "Love Stories" kit.




I think you can tell what color I went for, lol! And i opted for a pretty monochrom page as well. Don't you love those triangle enamels? You find them in the beautiful February Add On Kit. Eye candy!



My next prompt was use Ephemeras/Die-Cuts and you find lots of them in this months kit, both Cardstock ones and in Acetate. Pure awesomeness.


More Ephemeras, love to use them in layers and look at those Enamels again, so shiny and beautiful.

My third and last promt for this week is stamping. I've used the lovely CTK Life Crafted - This is Life - Heart & Soul stamps. You find them in the CTK shop.


Here's some of the fabulous Acetate Ephemeras. I love the bright and happy colors in the pack.



And there you have it! Hope you find it inspiring and also I hope to see your take on this weeks edition of 3-to-Inspire. Be sure to share with us on the CTK Fan Page and/or tag us on Instagram #citrustwistkits @citrustwistkits so we can give you some love <3

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo








2 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty details ! The border on the page really pops everything else! Gorgeous Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much dear Kelly!! You truly know how make me feel good! Thanks my friend!💙💙💙 xo

      Delete