Tuesday, February 19, 2019

PL Challenge with Alena



Alena here with  Pocket Life Challenge for you!  In my spread I used the wonderful February 2019 Life Crafted “Love Stories” Kit


I like to use pastel / white cards for my Project Life. This allows me to add a variety of embellishments. 


So, my challenge for you:

Add as many titles and phrases as possible to your spread.


Very good-looking pieces of acetate. You can place them on top of the photo.You can play around with making little clusters of ornaments or just keep things really simple with a single stamped image. The possibilities here are endless!


Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Alena



No comments:

Post a Comment