Thursday, February 21, 2019

Stories Recorded with Candace

Hello CTK friends!  Candace here to share a story spread about one of my little guys.  I love the new story focus of the kits at CTK.  I was prompted by the sentiments on the 3x4 cards this month to tell stories about how my little guy loves.


For the right side of my spread I started with a 6x8 piece of patterned paper.  Next, I cut up the three 3x4 cards that talked all about love.  I like that I was prompted to tell 3 different stories all about love.  I ran the cards through my typewriter and wrote about how I "see the love, feel the love and hear the love". 


To add a little more color and detail to the left side of the spread I added a few of the transparency die cuts and a few stamped pieces. I love that the transparency pieces add soft, see though color and keep the delicacy of the photo. 


I adored the gold puffy alphabet stickers and they were the perfect touch to the square stories on the right side of the spread. 






I adore the final spread.  I love that I was prompted to tell the same story in a different way.  The colors, embellishments and papers were the perfect match for this story!  What moments and memories will you capture this month?  I can't wait to see! 



No comments:

Post a Comment