Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Let's Get Digital with Nathalie



Hello everyone!

Nathalie back with you to show you a few projects created using the new Digital files that coordinate with the Life Crafted Love Stories kit.   This month's kit is gorgeous, but having the digital products makes it more versatile and never ending....




It is no secret that I  love working hybrid entries for my personal journal (Traveller's Notebook), so imagine how happy it makes me to be able to add these entries in my Life Crafted album.   There is something about being able to customize the page and papers that makes it so much more special to document my memories.




For this first entry in my Personal Journal, I chose to create the vellum dashboard using one of the PL cards.  First, a document was created on Photoshop with the dimensions on a Standard TN page size.  Then i embedded the PL card and size it to fit the page.





Since i wanted something really soft for the page, i used the adjusment commands in Photoshop to alter the colors of the card to suit my needs.  Once it was printed, I cut the vellum with an offset of about half an inch, so that i can tuck it under the next page of the TN.




For this page, i used the new Digital TN papers (these are the same prints as the ones in the Love Stories kits, but sized to fit an standard Traveler's Notebook page) to create the  background of the page.  Once it was all printed, I added my picture and a few pieces of the cut apart elements (available for free to all Subscribers) as well as my lines of journal and call the page completed.

 Well, now let me show you how i have been incorporating the Digital files in my January Life Crafted album.




For this page, i use the This is Life digital stamp to create  the flower branches (i size and rotated the stamp a few times to create the background).   Next i used the large version (this just means the file has been sized so that it does not lose definition when enlarging it) of one of the phrases to create my title.




I  added the lines of journal and send it to print on vellum. In addition, i once again used the digital TN papers to print the pink ledger paper so that i can use it as  layer behind the vellum.




For my picture, i enlarged it to fit 4x8 in as i used it to cover the back of the large tag (included in the Love Stories kit) and then punched the hole so that i can add the little piece of string through it.





To finish this page i used pieces of ephemera from the Love Stories kit as well as some elements from the cut apart sheet - just love the small fussy cut butterfly on top of the page protector-  and the stamp set to decorate the page.

I really hope this inspires you to check the new Digital Files available in the Citrus Twist Kits Shop.  Think of all the possibilities and how much they will stretch your kit!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment