Thursday, February 14, 2019

Using stamps in Project Life


I love using stamps to embellish my Project Life spreads? The sentiments in Citrus Twist stamp sets are always magic and this month is no different. I used the February Traveler's Notebook set for this week's spread and I LOVE the results. (And a coffee stamp is always going to be a winner in my book!)  


I'm just about always stamping on photos, and I put most of my success down to printing my photos at home on Canon Photo Glossy II paper. It has the kind of surface that ink soaks into, rather than sits on top of so it is easy to get a crisp and sharp stamped image. My favourite inks to use are Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Moonlight White. But I forgot how great coloured inks can look too!


I love the way this red ink looks on my photo. And when combined into a stack with another black stamp and some gel pen lines, it really makes an impact. Don't forget that if you use coloured dye inks on photos, they really need a white or light coloured background to show up well!


Here's how I used my February Traveler's Notebook stamp set to embellish my Project Life spread ...


How often do you challenge yourself to stamp on photos? They really do add the perfect finishing touch! Don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can all see!

1 comment:

  1. thank you! I have a years worth of SBTM stamp sets and have not used any of them. I'm inspired to try.

    ReplyDelete