Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Wendy

Hello all, it's Wendy, and I'm ready to share up this week's Sunday Sketch to kick start your Fall vibes!


Here's my take on the Sunday Sketch....


Surprisingly, there is actually a nice Fall breeze here on the Gulf coast this morning.  So, I'm soaking it up as it's probably only momentary as we are still in the high 80's and low 90's around here, yeah, in November.  So, not quite time for boots, leggings, sweaters and hot chocolate.  We are still hanging in shorts and sandals but I'm seriously feeling some Fall vibes of change.

I was in the New England area of Connecticut for work a couple of weeks ago and had the pleasure to enjoy REAL Fall temps (along with a sprinkling of winter temps of snow included one day, yikes).  There was the chill in the air, the GORGEOUS changing colors of trees and beauty all around while driving in the rural parts of the state.  I truly enjoyed a few days after the work day to soak it all in and snap a few pics.  New England, you represent Fall on all levels.


I felt my summer was a bit sluggish and with a few minor adjustments on the home front (i.e. a new doggie and adjusting out with her on the turf since the Spring has been a major shift in my creative time).  


Personally, for me the Fall season brings a season of reflection, a season to re-evaluate my vision and goals for the rest of the year, and overall, to be thankful for all that I have in life.   Fall has me recharging, a fresh boost to restart, and resetting my batteries. Ha!






For my project, I used ephemera, papers, and stamps from the November 2016 Main and November 2016 Add-On Kits along with past kits and stamps from Citrus Twist Kits.

To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with today's date (11/6) in the title, and you might win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK store.  Easy peasy, eh!?

Wendy
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment