Saturday, November 26, 2016

3-To-Inspire with Emma



Hi everyone!  Emma here with another 3-To-Inspire challenge (my favourite!). 

This week I'm going to buck the norm and make the focus of my challenge to a double-page layout!  Double-page layouts seem to be a rarity these days and I for one, would love to see more of them.  I find they're a perfect match when you want to go with a large photo or multiple photo's.

I hope you'll join in with me this week using the following prompts:

1. Make it a double-page spread
2. Add an interactive element
3. Use mixed alpha
Extra bonus - Incorporate a large photo (think something bigger than 6x4).

And here's a look at the page/s I created!



I went with a big photo on the LHS and added my journaling on the RHS. 


And for my "interactive" element I went with a vellum overlay on my photo (vellum from my stash) and added my title on top. 


For my title I used the puffy alpha stickers from the November Pocket Life kit (love the colour!!) and the optional copper stickers that were with the Main kit.  I am loving all the pops of copper at the moment!  Or maybe it's just the sparkles...I do love sparkles :)





Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum.  I really can't wait to see your pages!

Thanks, Em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment