Monday, November 14, 2016

Let's get digital with Lilith

Hello everyone.
Today I'm going to be sharing my layout for the Let's get digital blog post. I designed the cut file with one idea in mind: a funky zigzag/chevron. It took me some time to design and I was a bit afraid of how it would turn out but once I started working with the November Emerson kit and the cut file everything worked out just fine. 

Here is a look at the cut file;

Here is the layout I created with it.
lilitheeckels

I used a more neutral patterned paper with a contrasting colour and some white cardstock so that the design would pop out. To soften the the look I added some soft pink and a large leaf to draw attention to the photo.

lilitheeckels

lilitheeckels

I hope you enjoy working with the file.
Don't forget to share your work on the Citrus Twist facebook fan page and add the tags #citrustwistkits #lilitheeckels.

Thanks for popping in.
Have a wonderful Monday and happy scrapping.

Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment