Monday, November 7, 2016

November Pocket Life

Hi Everyone!  It's Marie Lottermoser here today sharing my November Pocket Life pages with you. I made two 6x8" spreads for November, and I added a small insert for each.

On my first page, I took one of the 4x6 cards included with the kit and turned it to a "portrait orientation."  I punched holes down the side and then added photos and stickers on each side.  I finished it off by using the stamp set to add a tab divider to the edge to make it easier to turn.


On my second spread I decided to include an insert of the last ten books I've read.  I was inspired by the "read" button which was included in the November Embellishment kit.  It was so cute I knew I had to use it somewhere!

I used a 3x8 page protector to make this insert.  I simply typed out my reading list on my computer, cut it down to size, and then added my embellishments. 

After adding in my inserts, I kept the rest of my pages fairy simple, adding embellishments straight on top of my photos and journaling cards.

I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying the beauty of the month of November.  Thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment