Monday, November 28, 2016

Wild About You

Good morning! Claudia here with you and today I'm sharing a layout using the gorgeous November Main kit and the Sprinkles kit. I'm absolutely in love with these kits and I think they are very versatile in terms of the color scheme you can use. I personally really love using feminine colors (read - pretty much all the time haha!), so I thought that it would be fun to set a 'challenge' for myself to use masculine colors/elements and try something different from my usual style.



I love the exclusive paper that came in the kit this month and instantly decided to use that as my background. The next thing I did was go through to rest of the papers and select some that I felt would match the color scheme I had in mind.



I knew I wanted to use those white foam thickers that said 'Wild About You' for my title but wasn't quite sure about the placement. I separated the words to make the layout a little more interesting to look at.



For the embellishing I added some of the puffy dots to create pops of color. I also added a bunch of sequins and hearts to make it look more 'full'.



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoyed seeing this layout and that you feel inspired to challenge yourself to try something you haven't done (in a while). Have a great day! :)

- Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment