Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hello! Michelle here with you on this lovely Sunday morning to share my take on this week's edition of our sketch challenge!  This is the sketch we are working with:


And here is my take on it:



As you can see, I stuck pretty close to the sketch with my layout. I really liked the how the tags were used and instead of going to my stash to grab a few basic white tags, I cut them out of patterned paper from the November Kit. I also decided to add an extra layer of color to the page by applying some Heidi Swap Color Shine with a piece of packaging. I continued with my "messy" mood and included some loose threads.





Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (11/27) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So cool! This color combo is just amazing! And I love the idea to turn square sketch into rectangular layout! Gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete