Friday, November 25, 2016

Pocket Life Friday sketch with Kasia

Hello on Friday in another Pocket Life inspiration post! It's Kasia here with some fresh pages for you :)

We are about to finish November and I have to admit that with very busy few weeks I decided to take my life documenting a bit easy.

In 2016 I was trying to capture memories in my album week by week, but in November I changed things up and documented only snippets, little highlights and everyday moments of the month.

detal7
I created 5 pages for November in total and here you can have a look at 2 of them - there are also sketches attached at the end of this post if you feel inspired by my spreads :)

As you can see I focused on little details and things that made my November - there are lots of photos of at home activities (actually all middle row is about them!), some family pictures and a little bit of journaling and embellishments. 


detal5


detal4

I like the free look and feel of this pages. I think sometimes when it comes to documenting memories we put so much unnecessary pressure on ourselves rather than focusing on enjoying the process itself. With December approaching I wanted to have some time to prepare for my christmas album, so changing things up in the main Pocket Life album was a sensible choice!

detal3

detal6

I really enjoyed mixing and matching here cards, papers, stickers and embellishments from November kits - they all aligned perfectly, don't you think so?

Also I mixed some photos - there is random stuff from my iPhone and camera and honestly - I love this happy mix of captured memories!

detal2

Below you can grab the sketches if you also want to try this simple, yet pleasing composition in your album! I think that mix of sketch and working with already matching, kit products is a great way for stress free documenting memories!

Here is sketch for page 1

mpaka2

and a close up for my results using it!

_DSC6060

And page 2 for you guys ....

mapka1

... plus some inspiration from me!


_DSC6061

I hope you will have a fun weekend, maybe you can even find some time to play with those! Let us know! And also remember about all Black Friday offers in Citrus Twist Kits shop - there are some great deals still waiting for you!

1 comment: