Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Sketch

Hi friends and happy sketch time!

I was able to create a layout again using the beautiful sketch for today's Sunday Sketch Challenge!



I absolutely loved the hexagons and therefore just had to recreate it using the November "Emerson" Scrapbook Kit!



I started off by cutting a strip out of the beautiful exclusive woodgrain paper to four inches and sewed it down onto the middle of my page. The rest came together rather quickly-I cut out six hexagons out of the Crate Paper papers from the kit and then later used one as a template to cut my three pictures into the same shape.



I had three hexagons left and decided to just continue the pattern across the page-because it gives you more room for embellishing-and more embellishments is always good right?! I love the cork stickers included in the kit and just had to use the stars and little hearts around my hexagons and photos.


The stamp set includes awesome saying that are perfect for planning-like the priority one-but also great for scrapbooking. The stamp "going places" was the perfect little addition to my travel photos that were all taken in Paris on top of the Arc de Triumph.


I always love the look of photos with text on it-as if you used a clear sticker on top of it.  That's why I used the "going places" with the Stayz On Ink and stamped it directly onto one of the pictures.


That's it from me for today-I hope you will have fun creating with the sketch-it is such a beautiful one plus the shaped photos make such a difference in your album and changes things up!

Now it's your turn! To play along with this weeks Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off the sketch, upload it to our gallery with today's date (11/13) in the title of your project, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Happy Sunday and happy creating!
Laureen

No comments:

Post a Comment