Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Give Thanks

One thing I love about this time of year is the gratitude. In America with Thanksgiving being tomorrow I find the people around me pausing to think about what they have to be thankful for. I see them trying to express that to those in their lives. Spreading the gratitude and recognition of all of the good things in our lives. We all have so much to be thankful for. I want to strive to remember this every single day.. and not just a random day in November.


This is a tough time of year for me as I suffered a loss on this day two years ago. It really puts things into perspective.... Hug your loved ones. Reach out if they are long distance. Send friends a message or text or better yet, call them. Tell them what they mean to you. Why you are grateful to have them in your life. Tomorrow is never promised. Seize the moment today to show your gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have and spread the love. Happy Thanksgiving, American friends.... and all others, a very happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment