Saturday, April 17, 2021

3 to inspire challenge recipe with Lory




 

Hello Friends! It's Lory here today! So happy to celebrate the weekend with a creative jump! Today I'm happy to share some new pages about my January 2021 Life Crafted Album. I am in love with the Seagrass album and super excited because it's almost complete! Wooohoooooo!


Today I have a a little and easy recipe to share with you to have the right creative inspiration jump to keep telling your everyday stories. There's nothing better than being at my creative disk and play with colors, and with all these so yummy goodies from Citrus Twist!  To be true these products , looking at them  using them make me feel so happy, I mean really happy, the sadness the bad thoughts go away from me when I create with Citrus Twist Products. I have a deep love for them it's so something that I can't explain with words. 

So stop me Lol  I could write an entire book, LOL . 

Here the recipe:

  1. Stamps
  2. Cut file
  3. Ticket and tags
TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE:

  • With stamps I usually create a title or I create a key word for my story. In this spread I have told with just pictures and many little phrases stamps what I would. My family, how much it means to me. I have used the gorgeous 6x8 Felicity ALPHABET  STAMPS .  
  • I have used the cut file to create a sort of handmade patterned paper behind the little vellum door I created.  To give more attention to  the amazing cut file from Citrus Twist I used the foam double siede tape and the tone on tone tecnique. I have used one of the Placemats group cut files.
  • I love to add many details to my pages because they are what complete my creative flow. I added three lovely tags and tickets on the vellum door holding them with a little natural twine. Ticket and Tags are one of my favorite embellishments ever.




The beautiful wooden hearts Bites on the tag and on the cut file are from the beautiful embellishments from Citrus Twist.

On the right page I have inserted many pictures made in the same moment to create a Photo Booth. Everything complete with chipboards stickers, I love them to pieces!



So how about you? Join me to use these three and let me see your creations! You can share them also in our Facebook Fans group :) 

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment