Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Lilith

Hello everyone. It's Lilith with my very first blogpost for Citrus Twist. I can't tell you how excited I am to be on this amazing team. Today is Sunday which means it is SKETCH TIME. 

Of all the sketches planned for this month this one spoke to me the least and that made it THE SKETCH to work with because I LOVE being challenged. 


The first thing which I found challenging was the large photo. It is very rare that I use large photos and I didn't really want to so I came up with a way of still have a large centered element but didn't use one photo. I grouped 4 photos to create my larger piece and worked from that. 




To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (10/16) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment