Monday, October 3, 2016

Kit Love with Jen Chapin

Hello everyone! Jen Chapin here, and I am excited to be back on the team here at Citrus Twist. I'll be working with the Pocket Life kits this year, creating a mix of pocket and traditional scrapbook pages. Today I have a kit unboxing video to share with you, as well as a layout. Let's get started!

Watch the video above to see what's included in the October main Pocket Life kit, as well as the sprinkles kit.
Here is the first layout I created with the Pocket Life kit this month. I love that it's so easy to create traditional layouts as well as pocket pages with the PL kits as they include 6x6 paper! As you can see, I used 4 sheets of the 6x6 paper to create my background for the 12x12 page.

After adhering the patterned paper to a piece of cardstock, I stitched around the edge of the page using my sewing machine, then layered on a piece of vellum from my stash to house my photo and title. I also loved the cut-apart sheet this month, such great sayings and icons to include on your projects.

The puffy stickers from Pinkfresh that are included in the PL kit this month are fabulous! I love that some of them are large enough to use as a title. I also included some of the glitter gold stars in the kit as well as enamel dots from the sprinkles kit.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! You can check out my blog here and YouTube channel here. I look forward to bringing you more projects and inspiration soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment