Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial : Personalized Supplies

Do you have leftovers from your CTK kit each month? I'm pretty sure we all do! I have a few items left in November Main kit + Sprinkles kit, after creating my projects. Thought it would be fun to use them in a fun way. I had a lightbulb moment and decided to use my leftovers to create gift cards, tags & clips. These are perfect to be used as part of gift packaging, handmade card, pocket life page, planner or even on a scrapbooking layout. 
______________________

HELLO GIFT CARDS

First, cut out a few 3"x4" cards from the cardstock & patterned paper.  

 Next, cut the patterned paper diagonally as shown above.

 Once that is done, adhere the patterned paper onto the cardstock. 

 Then, cut out the circles that are on the patterned paper. You may also use a 2" circle punch to punch the circles out. 

 Finally, adhere the circles in the middle of the cards. You may pen down wishes at the back of the card :)

_________________________

HAPPY GIFT TAG

Firstly, you'll need to create a tag with your cardstock. It's pretty easy & fast to create one. I also adhered a hole enforcement on my tag.  

Once that the tag is completed, use a circle punch to punch out the circles. I chose the ones that are at the edges as I'll be adhering the circles at the edges of the tag. 

After pasting the circles on the tag, I used the heart glittered stickers to enhance my card!

 Here is my completed tag. Isn't that cute? :)
_________________________

BOW PAPER CLIPS

I was given an opportunity to design the bow tab die (it's available at the CTK online store) for Pinkfresh Studio and one of the idea was to use them on paper clips. As I was searching in my precious CTK kits, I found this pair of cute gold paper clips!

First, you'll need to run the bow tab die along with your choice of patterned paper on a manual die-cut machine.  

Then, all you have to do next is to fold the the bow into half, apply some glue and attached it onto the paper clip. Adhered a dot glittered sticker in the middle & you're done! Easy peasy!

_______________________

Here's a picture of all the personalized supplies ....


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial! Do share with us if you have created your own personalised supplies at our Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page or tag us at Instagram & #citrustwistkits.

Thank you for coming by! Happy Crafting!
Xoxo Jessy  


1 comment:

  1. Such cute makes and lovely to have the step-by-step :)

    ReplyDelete