Wednesday, December 11, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with Sam

Hello there! This is Sam today to share a layout using the Glitz Design Finnley 6x6 paper pad that come in December Pocket Life Kit. To be honest, i would not pick up this paper pad if I see it in my local store just because I have never scrap any layouts in Lime Green before. But guess what, when I started cutting up papers to do this layout, I am sold! I ran to the store and bought one more of this paper pad just because I am hooked! I am loving the lime green! 

This is a 12x12 layout with a super huge A4 sized photo using December Pocket Life kit & PL Embellies kit. Scrapping a huge photo sounds intimidating to me because that means I do not left with much space to play with after adding photo to my 12x12 background. But gosh! I did this layout partially I have printed the photo wrong size. I am inspired by Jina Jean (our December guest designer) who has been scrapping huge photo layout after gotten her new printer. After I added the A4 sized photo to my white card stock, I only left with 3 inch width space to play with. I start cutting a few pieces of green patterned papers and added them to the left of my photo. And then I just embellish each box with random cut-outs from CTK printables sheet and embellies kit.

XoXo

Love the pink-red-white twine that came with December kit packaging. It is such a waste to throw it away right? I also love how the lime green patterned paper matches my neon top so well ;) It is such a coincidence, I didn't purposely dress up in this colour to scrap a lime green layout.

PB291249

I cut up the stitched journaling card and made it into a pocket to tuck in my hidden journaling.

PB291250

PB291248

I absolutely love that the December kit has hint of christmasy colours yet it is perfect for day-to-day layout. Thanks for looking! 

P.S. The green Thickers from American Crafts and butterfly vellums are from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the big photo and all the fun embellies in the boxes!

    ReplyDelete